Monday, May 24, 2010

Snowballing

The hallway came out great! It looks like the men who were going to help us paint can't come for 3 weeks due to prior commitments, so guess who is doing the rest of the painting? I am not waiting 3 weeks to get my new carpet--and I am not having it painted after the carpet is in.

Today, I am starting our bedroom which is about 13' by 24'. I probably won't get more than the ceiling done today, but with 7 windows & 2 large closets, the walls should be a breeze even if the trim is a pain in the neck! Over the weekend, our daughter convinced me to paint her room, too. Originally, I was not going to, but this does seem like a good time without having rugs down & more importantly having all the drawers out of the furniture so it is easily movable.

I am also working on a custom order for 3 tulips & 3 beaded cabs--in my "spare" time-LOL! So, I'll be painting for most of this week--what are you planning?

3 comments:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

what a lot of work ... I believe I'll spend the week thinking about how industrious you are.

Deb said...

busy girl...can't wait to see the finished project....

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Good luck with it all. Looking forward to seeing pictures when you're done!!