Thursday, May 27, 2010

One More Gallon to Go!

Somehow on Tuesday, I managed to finish the walls and trim in our room. Yesterday was 90 degrees here so I took the day off and beaded all day. I think my arms are more sore than if I had painted all day, LOL!

Yesterday, I bought my "last" gallon of paint, and today, I will paint my daughter's room. After that I am D-O-N-E with painting! It will probably be at least the end of next week (hopefully) before the rugs come in as they were special order. Oh well, I can live with bare floors and out of boxes for another little while.

In case I don't get to post tomorrow....Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Any special plans? I am planning to just relax by then!

1 comment:

Deb said...

have a great holiday weekend....can't wait to see your finished project...