Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I think I'm in Trouble


with a capital "T"! Yesterday, while hubby & I were out shopping for new carpet and paint, we stopped to buy a confirmation card for my nephew. He reminds me to pick up a graduation card for our daughter, even though we have over a month to go. Hey, the man plans ahead. So I pick out one & read it--he says ok I like it...then I read one more just in case. Well, good thing we were alone in the aisle because yours truly starts bawling--and I mean tears coming down like Niagara Falls! It wasn't even a Hallmark! We bought the second card--nuff said!

I got my daughter's quilt top pieced. I know it looks long & thin for a quilt--it's about 40 x 80 but that just happens to be the dimensions of the top of a dorm room bed. I'm not really intending it as a bedspread but rather something to snuggle with!

Hope you are having a good Wednesday!

2 comments:

Sheryl Parsons said...

Wow! You've been busy! So are you hand or machine quilting, or will you tie this? Your butterfly is very lovely. :-) Thanks so much for stopping by.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I think I am going to machine quilt it in a random pattern. Thanks for your nice comment!