Friday, April 16, 2010

We are having the wackiest computer problem at the moment. We bought our daughter a new laptop to take to college in Sept. and when my husband (who is pretty computer literate--I don't speak computer at all!!)tried to synch the wireless connection to the Internet, it would knock off every other computer in the house! Including my wireless laptop. After multiple troubleshooting calls, he decided to get a new modem & try that. The next step is to return the computer & get something else (my vote, but don't tell him that, hehe).
So, remember last January when I told you about this group that we say on PBS? Last night, we drove up to Hartford, Connecticut and saw them in concert at the Bushnell Theatre. They were really fabulous! Here's another little clip from the PBS special via youtube, of course:

I finished with Physical Therapy for my shoulder--sort of in limbo--improved, but not gone. I go the the Doctor on Monday for follow up, so we'll see. Meanwhile, I'm busy working on a companion for the green lizard, and 12 more corsages for a customer who orders the thistle/shamrock ones that I designed in french beaded flowers. Today I have oil painting class and I want to start beading some cabochons I just bought. Sounds pretty busy right? Busy energizes me! I don't know why but the more I have to do, the more energy I seem to have to do it!

Have a wonderful weekend my blog friends!

6 comments:

Deb said...

sounds like fun...glad the shoulder is improving...I don't speak computer either...

Sheryl Parsons said...

Oh my goodness! These fellas are wonderful! They look like a bunch of missionaries...lol, but hey that's okay! They look clean and nice, and sign fabulously! Thanks for sharing! Oh, and thanks for stopping by!
Sheryl

Marie S said...

Oh, those guys are great! I bet that was so much fun.
I am glad to hear your shoulder is better.
I like to keep busy too. Those corsages sound awesome.
Have a great weekend.
Love and hugs.

Regina said...

So happy that the shoulder is healing and feeling better and it's a good thing Ms. Energizer Bunny..lol!!

Hugs,
Regi

Beadwright said...

Computer trouble, concers, and PT. Sounds like life to me. Hope your shoulder feels better.
Nicole/Beadwright

julietk said...

Thank you so much for your supportive comment on my blog I feel better today :-) I am glad to read your sholder is on the mend too.
My new laptop is on windows 7 and it does cause trouble networking with older versions like xp
I love your Beaded lizard below.
Having lots of crafty projects on the go makes me feel energised too.