Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Short Blogging Week

It's gonna be a short blogging week for me since I have to go to New York City tomorrow with my husband and Friday, I promised to accompany my Dad to his follow-up Doctor's appointment. He is doing really well, so I do not anticipate any surprises.

Yesterday, I really enjoyed myself playing with my polymer clay. It was nice to do something fun without necessarily thinking of my Etsy shop. I made some unusual cabs that I proceeded to put in my new dedicated toaster oven...only to burn them! I put the shelf on the top instead of the bottom of the oven, oh well. There is a learning curve to everything, right? I'm going to try again today and maybe next week I can show some photos. I have another big, non Etsy project in the works which I'll tell you about next week, too. For now,

Have a great rest of the week & weekend!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Have fun in New York...

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I hope everything goes well for you and your dad.