Friday, April 23, 2010

Quickie Post!

Got a bit of a late start today. As I mentioned, I did all my cleaning yesterday in anticipation of oil painting class today. It's only 1 1/2 hours but begins at Noon so it sort of interrupts the entire day. Last night I got a call that it was canceled so I had to rethink my entire day today. One would think that is not such a hard thing to do. I decided to shellac the kitchen cabinets at a house we are selling, but the too cool temperatures & high winds made that not too good an idea. So.....

I figured I would just have to bead all day! Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to stop back on Monday when I plan to have a giveaway! (I hope by then I will be able to figure out how to make a button that you can grab to put in a post on your blog)

4 comments:

Marie S said...

Your whole house?? Wow! That is amazing. Mine would take days maybe weeks.

Can you come here? LOL! I really need help!
I love the beaded head bands, they are amazing.

Sorry about your class.
Have a great weekend!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

I think beading all day is a great way to spend the day...Me I spent all afternoon cleaning and rearranging my shop...I hate to leave things in one place to long...I am a complusive mover...LOL Tomorrow now I can spend the day in the Shop and make pretties....WooHoo

Have a great weekend...
Hugs,

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I am cleaning right along with you.

Can you etch your name in the bathtub ring? I must shamefully say I can. :)

Deb said...

sorry about your class being canceled...sounds like you found plenty to do...have a great weekend...