Monday, April 19, 2010

Back online!


Happy Monday Everyone! After spending all day yesterday transplanting some Hosta and Wild Lily plants, today I am sore! Boy are those Hosta roots are dense! Of course, the plants were not as big as the one above--they are just starting to grow. Next, I spent a few hours finishing up the brooch order. Well, I tell you, after that I just had to reward myself with some goodies from Beadwright. In case you haven't heard, she is having a free shipping sale (domestic and international) for the month of April, so you have a few more days to take advantage. It includes both her Artfire and Etsy stores! Now if I could only get my Spring cleaning done!

Actually, it was a new Router that we bought (not a modem)and it seems to have fixed the problem. Guess the old one which worked fine, did not work fast enough for a computer loaded with Windows 7. Now we just have to get the network hooked back up and all will be well again in craftymoose computerland!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Deb said...

glad your back....gardening is hard work...