Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The sweetest pocket journal ever!


I was lucky enough to win this beautiful art pocket journal, gifted to me by Catworx and made by JoAnnA Pierotti of Moss Hill Studio. I love its rustic look and I plan to keep it near by my work area for when those inspirational thoughts pop into my head!

So that is the last of my wins to show off. Pretty soon I will start showing off how I have used some of them!

Snow again today-but that fine, almost rainy kind of snow. It is only supposed to stick on colder surfaces and be 1-3". As my husband keeps reminding me..."It's Winter!" Even if my thoughts are already turning to Spring and the flowers I plan to add to my shop!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

3 comments:

julietk said...

Very rustic looking :-)
thankyou for telling me my link was not working I have fixed it.

kiwicarole said...

Wow, I wouldn't mind winning this either! It's gorgeous, lucky you!

Deb said...

you really did good on your magic carpet ride...