Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Productive Day!


Well today was a very productive day for me. After making a quick trip to the supermarket (my family wants to eat again tonight), I set myself a goal to finish the first of 3 Sea Horse Suncatchers for an order. To accomplish this, I had to first stay off the computer and away from my blog roll.

The customer requested them after having seen a green one I just listed in my Etsy shop. She requested Cobalt Blue, Oranges, and Yellow/Topaz. I am happy with the way the first one turned out. The other beads are on order as well as some more wire, so I should get started on them soon.

Hope your day was a good one!

8 comments:

Pat Haight said...

The sea horse is gorgeous. I love the colors. I envy people who have enough patience for intricate beadwork. You do beautiful work!

SharDon Exclusives said...

What a lovely sun catcher! Even when the sun does not shine it will shine, all on its own.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment. I live for comments...lol
Thank you,
Sharon

julietk said...

Wow what a gorgeous Seahorse. I have received a Sunshine award and would like to pass it on to you.Please see my blog for details,
regards Juliet.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you for your nice comments on my Sea Horse!

Thank you also to Juliet for the Sunshine Award!

Beadwright said...

whhhhoooooooaaaa this is just awesome!!!!! I love it.

Nicole/Beadwright

marie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and good luck in the glitter giveaway.

Gera Scott Chandler said...

Very cool! I see why you got orders for this one!

gera

Denise said...

Wow! I love seahorses. this is so beautiful. Hmmm. Can you do gecko's like this? I am moving to arizona and i would love lizards like this! WOW. awesome work!