Monday, March 1, 2010

Not so bad after all

When all was said and done, we got 8-10" of snow. The weekend was kind of dreary, but it warmed up enough to start melting the snow at least off the trees. We were very fortunate as many areas (not so far away)lost power for days! Today it is windy and up to 41 degrees, so that should go a long way towards melting some more snow. And best of all...the sun is finally shining!

I was the happy winner during OWOH of Lovie. She came to me along with a beautiful note from Regi at Southern OOAKS. She is absolutely beautiful and has the sweetest expression. She makes me smile and reminds me to keep it light!

Regina has just taken the plunge and opened an Etsy shop. I am so happy for her and wish her much success. Stop by and see the other delightful art dolls she has created as well as some unique jewelry!
Thanks, Regi, I love her!

7 comments:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

what a sweet little doll - congrats on the lucky win!

Marie S said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrr! too cold still. Stay warm and electric.
So glad the sun has finally come out.
Lovie is gorgeous, congratulations on your win. It is wonderful and so was OWOH.
Regina's jewelry is wonderful, what a great store.
Have a wonderful week.

julietk said...

She is adorable, lucky you :-) wow 8 to inches of snow! I have been moaning about our English winter lasting too long but being in London we have had the least snow.
I had better stop moaning :-D

Beadwright said...

Ohhhh she is so adorable. You lucky girl!!!

Nicole/Beadwright

Sonia said...

Winter, eh? I envy you, 'coz its springy summer in India, and I live by the beach side where the view thrills but humidity kills!! Could use some snow!
The doll looks very cute, lucky you to have won her!

Deb said...

I like your header....lot's of snow...we've been raining today...

Denise said...

what a wonderful win! she is adorable!

We did not get much on that second round of snow. thank goodness. tomorrow just little flurries or maybe an inch. i am hoping old man winter is done for the year!