Friday, March 26, 2010

Mr. Orange Sea Horse

Somewhere in the midst of the craziness that is my life at the moment, I managed to finish up the last of the Sea Horses for a custom order. This one, obviously, is orange. He really sparkles in the sunlight. I love the white & orange beads that I found for the tail fin. I enjoy getting custom orders because they help me to "think outside the box". I probably would never have thought of doing sea horses in these colors, but I am very pleased with the result. Hope the customer is, too!

So now that I have a chance to breathe....My 83-year-old father was rushed to the hospital on St. Pat's Day with double pneumonia. After a CAT Scan they found some incidental findings that initiated 3 more tests which I am relieved all came back negative. His breathing is getting better & they are starting physical therapy so they can release him. I've just been running, running, running. It's an hour to the hospital from our house, and I have had little time for anything else. In between I am still been getting PT for my shoulder which is somewhat better. A few more weeks should do it. It will calm down, soon.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Beadwright said...

Sorry to hear about your dad Debbie, but glad he is on the mend. You sound busy. LOL The sea horse is beautiful and I know it really does sparkle.

Have a great day
Nicole/Beadwright

Deb said...

hope your Dad is doing better...pretty seahorse...love the color

Cathie said...

Well Moosie..... now I know why I haven't heard from you. So happy your Dad is doing so much better. How scary for you. I love your seahorse(s) they are so pretty and fun. Glad that you are creating again.