Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm 19 years younger!!!

In Wii Fit years, that is! If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you know how much I enjoy exercising on my Wii Fit. This morning I decided to check my Wii Fit age which is based on my real age plus how well I performed certain tests. I may not be losing tons of weight, but I am definitely feeling more toned! Plus, I am now up to 35minutes a day on the elliptical-six days a week! Moving on...

Even though I love love love making french beaded flowers, every once in awhile I have to take a break--especially after making 60! (see this post) I still have one more custom french beaded order to go--for six special brooches, but more about them later!
I designed and beaded this small heart pendant using chunky rose quartz beads & czech glass seed beads. I even beaded the bail! It's just slightly puffy for dimension. I have it in my Etsy shop if you want to read more about it.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway, here. Also stop by and visit all the other shops participating in this fabulous event. You can get there by clicking on the OWOH badge in the sidebar!

5 comments:

SharDon Exclusives said...

What a lovely Valentine! I made a few this year for the first time. I love your beautiful flowers. I wish I could afford to buy them all...sharon

Sonia said...

This is work extraordinaire!! Fabulous details..love the glass seeds! How do you manage to come up with such beautiful creations??

Beadwright said...

Hey I love this piece. Very February!!!! Need to talk to you about your WII fit.
Email coming.
Nicole

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Ah the Wii fit. We have one. Do I ever get to use it. Nope because Lego batman or something else always seems to be on when we have tv time. :)

Lisa said...

Wow - congratulations! We have an eliptical as well (that is sadly neglected...we've moved onto our local YMCA and that thing is feeling lonely!) and a Wii fit...though I must admit, the Wii also has dust growing on it. :)