Friday, January 8, 2010


This week certainly flew by! It seems like I either have nothing to do or too much to do! I received 3 custom orders that have been keeping me busy. If they were the only thing I had to do, it would be fine--I work very well under pressure and deadlines! But, I also need to cook, as my family reminds me, and put away the Christmas decorations and clean! Inaddition to all that, my husband needed a Stress Test which took a bit over 2 hours and a follow-up Dr. visit to get the results--all is fine I am happy to say.

The photo shows a custom order for a yellow Chrysanthemum that was needed fairly quickly. Apparently, the buyer's daughter had a project in school & she "is" a Chrysanthemum. Fortunately, I was able to make it up right away & get it to her--hope she loves it!

I finished taking all the Christmas decorations downstairs & put everything away & reset up the Living Room as it was pre-Christmas. It always looks a bit barren to me after we take the decorations down.

Tonight, I am making homemade pizza--dough and all as a treat.Hope you all have a great weekend--I'll be back Monday with some photos of custom order #2.

3 comments:

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I love the curvy lines in the leaf. So pretty.

Clevelandgirlie said...

What a purty flower to brighten up a dark and windy winter's day!
Hey moosie - send me your e-mail ASAP!!

Beadwright said...

Good morning and congratulations!!!!
You are one of my winners for the comment contest on my blog.
Email me with your address. Ha I have your address, however, my daughter needs it to log the win.

BTW... thanks so much for your comments and caring.

Nicole/Beadwright