Friday, January 29, 2010

Sunshine Award


I received a lovely email yesterday from Nicole at Beadwright along with the Sunshine Award. Thank you, Nicole, for such a nice gesture.


The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are:


- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

- Pass the award onto 6 bloggers.

- Link the nominees within your post.

- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

I'm going to pass this award onto the following bloggers:

D. Lynne Art Dolls

clevelandgirlie

a whimisical bohemian

and one more blogger, who shall remain nameless, because she has an award-free blog. Her posts are so uplifting and her spunk and enthusiam always make me smile. You know who you are...Thank you.

3 comments:

Denise said...

HUGZ! I love awards and thank you for thinking of me! I am going to try to get this posted at my blogged and passed along to my other blogger friends! Sweeeeeeeeeet! Thanks hon! you truly brightened my day!!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Congratulations on your award...It is a Beautiful one...

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Congratulations! You are indeed always sunny! :)