Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lily of the Valley


My second custom order was for 2 bunches of Lily of the Valley. This customer saw some that I had on Etsy that had sold, and she decided she wanted some for herself. Lately, I have been getting a lot of custom orders which is great! I think just having my shop as stocked with variety as I can really helps.

The previous custom order--the chrysanthemum a few posts back, came via some listings on Ebay. I used to do really well on Ebay--it has slowed down considerably. I definitely try to use the 5 free listings they give you a month which has paid off since it brought me 1)the chrysanthemum custom order 2)my first sale on Artfire and 3)a potential second custom order from the same customer. Never underestimate the power of just getting your stuff out there!

I am now working (very hard) on my next custom order which is flowers for a wedding--but that is a whole other post!

Have a great day & a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Ah the promise pf spring. So lovely.

Sonia said...

I love spring, the lightness and the gaiety it brings along..wonderful work by you...

Thank you for visiting and commenting on the new post, it was very encouraging!

Angelina's Trinkets said...

Wow, these are beautiful. I can see why the woman wanted a special order. Your beaded flowers are a delight.

Hugs,
Angelina

Beadwright said...

Hi. These are simply stunning! It amazes me how your do these flowers up.

Nicole/Beadwright