Monday, December 7, 2009

Neat Site!


Today I want to share with you a neat site I found. It's called, "Find How". You can find out how to do just about anything by searching on this site. I came across it when I was searching for how to fix a hole in drywall. Yup, that's it above. We really don't know how/why this hole came to be...it is right outside the upstairs bath & the paint in this little circular area has been bubbling for many years. We always left it alone, but this past summer it started falling down in big clumps! Our temporary solution as you can see was to use handy-dandy duck tape...or is that duct tape?

Now since we are having nine or so guests for Christmas, I figured it was high time I fixed this! I hope to have some "as I go photos" to show you!

If you have any home improvement project that you've been putting off, check out this site--it's really helpful! And, it's not only for home improvement--you can find out how to do almost anything!

No comments: