Wednesday, November 11, 2009


I can't believe I have not posted since Halloween--but Blogger doesn't lie! Quick update: my Dad had the surgery, went home in 3 days, and 1 1/2 weeks later is already doing stairs! His recovery has been amazing.

I've finished two more books in the meantime...

Sloan Reynolds is set to meet the wealthy father & sister that she was separated from due to divorce. Complicating the meeting is the FBI agent who wants to go along undercover to investigate her father. A good, quick, read with just the right amount of romance! I never did figure out what the title had to do with the story, so if you read this one, let me know! And...

A short book about estranged families who reunite after a tragedy. Read it in just a couple of days.
I tend to stock up on paperbacks when our local library has their book sale twice a year. After I am done with them I usually freecycle the books or donate them back to the library.
The photo at the top of the post shows my latest french beaded flowers--Chrysanthemums in harvest colors. There are seven of them in yellow, marroon, snow white, 2 tone topaz and 2 tone marroon/gold. They are already in my Etsy shop.
This Saturday is my first craft show of the season so I'll be spending tomorrow and Friday making up a few last minute items and getting organized. Hopefully on Monday I'll be back to let you know how it went.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: