Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Sale!

Join me for this Halloween Edition of Saturday Night Specials!

The place: my Etsy shop.

The details:

~~~Spooktackular Saturday Night Specials for Oct.31~~~

ACEOS are Buy one, get one equal or lesser value FREE!
Everything else is 25% off (not including shipping).

Sale valid 5 p.m. Sat.-6 a.m. Sun. Put "SNS" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice before paying. Cannot be combined with coupons or other discounts. Happy Shopping!

French beaded flowers, beaded art dolls, beaded suncatchers, ACEOs, painted birdhouses, handmade quilled supplies for card making & scrapbooking.

1 comment:

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I hope you had amazing sales. I was admiring your butterfly in the previous post. Today Mr. Decor and I went to a shrimp festival and a lady with a booth had shrimp made out of tiny beads. Made me smile.