Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Book and A Butterfly

I'm still in my reading mode and have moved on to this:
The latest thriller by Dan Brown. It's a pretty long, but fast moving book filled with symbolism, ties to freemasonary, and religion as his previous book, The DaVinci Code was. I'm about halfway through and can tell that I will be finishing it soon. It's one of those books that may have a slow start, but once you are hooked, you can't stop!

I have done a little crafting in between. I've just completed about 50 ornaments for my upcoming craft shows, and I just finished beading this Rainbow Butterfly. It is available in my shop through this link.


The rest of my time has been consumed with helping my Dad get ready for his knee replacement surgery. We went to a seminar today at the hospital to get briefed on what to expect before, during, and after the surgery. After 2 1/2 hours, I can honestly say we are prepared as well as one can expect. It's this coming Monday.

Well...I'm off to finish up another butterfly and maybe cheer myself up by buying something! LOL!

Have a great weekend if I don't get to post tomorrow.

No comments: