Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Well, yesterday, being the first day of Autumn, I listed this basket of French Beaded Marigolds in my Etsy shop. I really was quite proud of myself because, you see, no matter how hard I try I always seem to be a little behind the seasons!

Most of the beads I used for the flowers came from a grab bag of beads that I purchased from Beadwright. She is discontinuing most of her supplies so now is the time to visit her artfire shop if you bead--terrific bargains--that is, if I don't beat you to them!

You can read the full description of the Marigold basket here. Now, I'm off to finish a second Marigold arrangement and then start on the Holiday designs. I will not get behind! I will not get behind!

2 comments:

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I am so right there with you at always seemingly being behind in the seasons. :)

Beadwright said...

Wowowow those turned out beautiful. So glad you got the beads from me.
Nicole/Beadwright