Friday, September 25, 2009


Been so busy this week trying to stock my shop with Fall flower arrangements and getting a jump on creating some Holiday decorating things, that I haven't had much time to blog--or do anything else. Nearly every October weekend will be filled with going to college open houses or other college related activities, and my first craft show of the season is Nov. 14. I am determined not to give myself more stress than I already am experiencing.

You know the old saying..."Stop and smell the roses"? Well, the rose above is what will probably be the last rose of the season from our rose bush. My husband surprised me with it last night--picked it, found the vase & "delivered" it with a sweet message. It will be my reminder to Stop and remember the important things!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Beadwright said...

You are right on the money with the stress and remembering to stop. Even if you have no roses.
So right now stopppp..... I have some news for you. Congratulations you are the winner of Beadwright Comment Contest. You win free beads!!!!!! Yeahhhhhh

I will send them out to you tomorrow.
Nicole

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

While the roses bloom may fade the wonderful memory your husband gave you will be yours forever.