Monday, June 15, 2009

Look what I got!


I am so excited! I just received the gourd kit that I ordered from Beadwright. I have long had a fascination with gourds but was interested in more than surface painting treatments. I've seen some beautiful painted gourds, but I just don't think my skill is that strong in painting. So when I first saw this kit, and knowing how I have a passion for beading, especially with seed beads, I knew this was for me!

The kit came with Nicole Campanella's (Beadwright) book, Gourdgeous Beaded Gourds,which is filled with great basic explanations of stitches with clear diagrams and lots of projects & eye candy. She takes you step by step through the process, and the kit includes everything you need to get started: the book, two hanks of seed beads, nymo (thread), a needle and a gourd.

Now would be an excellent time to visit Beadwright's Etsy shop or Artfire shop as she is having a $1.00 shipping sale (+ a penny for additional items). Both shops are stocked with different items and Nicole's customer service is exceptional!

Have fun shopping!

2 comments:

Beadwright said...

Aaahhhh thank you so much for all the kind words. I really do appreciate it. I also love making people happy. I am glad you like the gourd kit.
You are the best. Thanks again.
Nicole/Beadwright
Http://beadwright.blogspot.com

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I CANNOT wait to see the finished project.