Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ICDA

There are no limitations
to the self ...
except those
you believe in. (not sure of author)


How true this is! Whenever I am in a creative slump and feel like I'm just not creating anything worthwhile, I take a step back & stop trying so hard. Sometimes just taking a day off is all it takes to get me back on track. Sometimes it just "playing" with my art stuff rather than trying to create anything specific. Oftentimes, this is the way happy little accidents that turn out to be works of art happen for me. As soon as I realize that I can do anything...I can!

1 comment:

Talking Horses Arts said...

That's how it works for most of us...I guess..I can relate.
Sometimes there is so much I want to try that I cannot get myself to do anything...then its like I do not know what to create and yet want to create so much!
Sending you some creative vibes...hope it helps..lol
Andrea.