Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The best laid plans....


So things did not go as planned over the weekend. My husband's cousin who is a contractor came over on Saturday to install the cook top & wall oven for us, only to find that we need some kind of adjustment in the fitting on the pipe from the propane.
It really annoys me, especially since the two appliances are from the same company. Yes, we've had the previous one for 17 years, but why was it necessary for them to change the hook up? Oh well, the gas company is coming today, so I should be able to cook again tonight.

I finished the first brooch for my artfire shop, but since I did not have time to list it, I'll leave the shop info for another time. I really like this one and will find it hard to part with it. The stone is Lazulite & has beautiful inclusions of blue in a cream matrix. It reminds me of the beautiful colors of the southwest, so I call it "Mesa" I love it!

1 comment:

Talking Horses Arts said...

Beautiful! That's all there is to say..lol!
Thanks for sharing.
Andrea.