Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Twilight Saga, Part Deux


So I finished Twilight and am on to New Moon--although I admit I should have posted this yesterday since I am almost finished with it already! I love reading & read mainly for pleasure so I don't usually over think whether any of this is plausible or not. But it is romantic!

I just listed some Lily of The Valley in my Etsy Shop. They are the latest in my "Flower of The Month" series. This flower of May signifies humility, sweetness, purity, and the return of happiness. Legend says the lily of the Valley was formed from the tears of Eve after she was banished from the Garden of Eden. I'm also working on some more Morning Glories.

Yesterday, I painted all the stone planters outside & today I plan to plant all the Marigold seeds that I collected from last years flowers. I am also going to try growing sunflowers. All this will be in between getting my daughter from school after her AP English Exam, bringing her back at 2:00 for Driver's Ed and picking her up again at 3:30. That, plus ironing yesterday's wash & making a huge pot of gravy (pasta sauce to the nonItalians out there!) for tonight & to freeze will keep me plenty busy.

Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

New moon was my least favorite book in the series, but my daughters favorite. It will be interesting to see what you think.
I think Stephanie Meyer coats her book pages with drugs :)