Friday, March 6, 2009

Swaps are Fun!

I recently participated in Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap and was paired up with the lovely Jen aka Blogmama. It was so much fun shopping for my favorite things from her, and I received the coolest stuff from her which I will tell you about in a moment. First, click on this button to learn more about the swap--Mamarazzi is doing another one in April! Go here for more information and to see all the swaps. (I had some trouble grabbing the new button--but I will try again!)Now on to the fun stuff!

Just look how nicely all my goodies came packaged! Each one had a little note attached to it, too. How did she know that I love dragonflies, too?

Along with a nice handwritten letter came the following: notepad with quotes, pens-which I can tell you will become my favorites soon-they're so nice!, a silver bracelet and several beautifully handmade note cards!

Also, some hand wash in a vanilla scent-which happens to be my favorite scent, beer bread mix that looks yummy, orbit gum, Dove chocolates with fun sayings on them and a really nice insulated cup that she personalized with handmade dragonfly paper from her wedding--did I mention I love dragonflies, too? Or that purple is my favorite color?

I felt so special receiving this and appreciate all the thought and effort that my swap partner put into this!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I am working on the second brooch and hope to have it up to show you on Monday.

12 comments:

jewelstreet said...

Ooh, nice stuff! It was so much fun, wasn't it?! I LOVED everything I got.

Allison said...

Oh, I love the stuff! Cute notecards and I recognize the stamps since I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

Daryl said...

nice stuff... i heard you like dragonflies! ;-)

Amy B said...

What great stuff you got..DOVE..yummy..The paper is so pretty.

Peace L♥ve Applesauce said...

Awesome goodies!!

Kat said...

What a fun idea! It's always nice to get special treats in the mail.

Jules said...

oooh, looks like you go an awesome package too!! It was way too fun! Can't wait to do it again. That was my first one, so now I know how to do things & what to expect. Mamaratzzi did a wonderful job with it all!
Thanks for stoping by my blog!
Take care!! ;0)

Cris said...

This was so fun and you gifts are so adorable. I can not wait for the next one. Vist my site and see just what wonderful gifts I got at
http://jag-wonderfullife.blogspot.com/

Chris said...

Great gifts. I had so much fun doing this, almost more fun than receiving ones. Looks like you had some fun too. I can't wait to do another one.

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS to say hi!

Jen said...

You are too sweet! I am so glad you liked your package. I took pictures of mine but have been so busy that I have not been able to blog about it.
Thanks for the shout out!!!
Jen

Mamarazzi said...

love the way she wrapped...cute!

!! I am so slow in getting around to everyone who participated in the swap but I just wanted to make sure THANK you for playing and for sending such a fantastic package to your partner. I know she really appreciated it.

My next swap is set for April and I will announce it soon, keep and eye out for it if you want to play again…they fill up FAST!! In the meantime come by and enter my latest giveaway…very fun stuff!