Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One down, two to go!


Well, the snow wasn't too bad after all. It stayed light & fluffy so it wasn't too hard to plow with the snowblower either. And why were we using the snowblower as a plow? Glad you asked...because the stupid *%@# belt came off again! I think we are going to have to resort to getting out the manual and reading the directions! Oh, NO!

I finished beading the first glass cab for papernclay. I'm really happy with how it came out. It's hard to tell from the photo, but if you tilt the piece it has a lovely aqua shine to it.

Thought I'd share some fun news...Want to win a Wii Fit? Well check out this post over at the "Cool Mom Guide to Fitness"! I already have one as you know, so I won't be entering-get yourself over there, what have you got to lose, except pounds!

Also, Spring Fling is coming up on March 10 over at SITS, in case you haven't already heard about it. Sounds like a lot of fun-chances to win hourly & you also get a chance to have your own blog giveaway at the same time! I'm planning to take part & will give away something I've made. Check it out here!

Have a great Tuesday!

6 comments:

Ali said...

Popping over from sits! Thanks for the heads up about the Wii contest--everyone is talking about them and I love to win one!

KC Mom said...

Oh my gosh...that ring is stunning!
Thanks for stopping by my saucy blog this morning!

Toni said...

wow this really beautiful. glad I stopped by to peek at your blog. Love it.

*jean* said...

ooo i love your beaded cab!! i started beading a long time ago and have recently had the bug to bead again....now that i have the proper spectacles to see the beads with again!!!

thanks for stopping by to visit me in the meadow!!

i'll pop round again to see what you're up to!

jean

lmerie said...

Over from sits . . .
Beautiful piece!!

I am Harriet said...

Hi.
I'm stopping by via SITS to say "hello".
Have a great day!