Thursday, March 19, 2009

Creative Challenge #118


For the newcomers to my blog I will briefly explain what the Creative Challenge is. This is a BI-weekly challenge on Etsy to create something to fit a particular theme suggested by the challenge master, Jewelstreet or her partner in this, CindyCreativeCrochet! Participating in the challenges has helped me immensely, particularly when I am out of inspiration &/or ideas! Jewelstreet challenges us to "think outside the box" and come up with a new idea. I know this has worked for me because I have sold nearly every challenge piece I have made!

This week's challenge is to create something involving opposites. Here is the post. I took the easy challenge road since I make french beaded flowers--I created two irises with opposite colors.
They are available in my Etsy shop.

Why not get creative and join us? You don't have to have a shop to participate--you can provide a flickr link.

1 comment:

jewelzodonnell said...

Love those irises! Awesome job :)