Friday, February 27, 2009

Where did the Week Go?

I turned around and it's Friday! This week just absolutely flew by for me. I did spend an entire day out shopping for my favorite things for Mamarazzi's swap. I can't tell you what they are in case my swap partner reads my blog--no peaking, Jen! If you are wondering what I am talking about...check out her site. Of course, registering is closed, but rumor has it she may do another one around April.

I worked very hard this week on my Wii Fit exercise-don't know if I will be competitive with the rest of the gang who enter the olympics, but I'm going to give it my best try! Read more here.

Last, but not least...thanks to everyone who let me know their favorite out of the 7 glass cabs. I've pick 3 of those & am starting to be them. Stay tuned, I should have at least one posted early next week.

Have a great weekend and wish me luck in the Wii Fit Olympics!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

YAHOO...thanks for the shout out! i am glad you had fun gathering your favorite things for the swap. AND the rumor is TRUE!! i will be hosting another swap in April~

Cassie said...

Found you on SITS and your blog is great. Hope you have a Super Saturday. :-D