Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm so excited!


I am going to take part in my first Blog Swap! It's hosted by Mamarazzi and it sounds like a ton of fun. I can't wait to be paired up so I can get started! The idea of this swap is to put together a box full of your favorite things--that is things you would like to receive! Hope over and check it out by clicking on the button below! Thanks to Jewelstreet for posting about the swap on her blog.


The sea turtle is my latest suncatcher just listed in my etsy shop.

3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

I am so excited that you joined the swap.

You will be getting a confirmation email once I get your info. Please respond to that email, doing so will confirm your spot in the swap. Once I get all of the RSVPs and confirmation from everyone I will make the matches...around Feb 15. THEN all packages need to be sent on March 2.

My last swap was amazing. This one is going to be bigger so communication is paramount, for it to be just as or even more amazing! Be prepared to hear from me often, you are going to love this!

jewelstreet said...

Yay for you, Crafty! So glad I could help you with that. Maybe we well get to be partners. :)

Love that turtle! You never cease to amaze me with your beadwork.

jewelstreet said...

P.S. Congrats on winning Nerdy Loser's giveaway!