Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bizarre Holidays?


Did you know February 10 is Umbrella Day? That's right a whole day set aside to honor the Brolly as my Australian ex-boss referred to them.

Umbrellas come in all sizes, shapes, colors, and I have even seen them on a frame you can wear on your head--of course, I would not be caught alive wearing one! Speaking of things to wear on your head...in a local store I have often seen a gentleman wearing a wire pyramid (yes, I said pyramid) on his head. I exercise a LOT of self control here. But, I digress.

So maybe it's time to show your umbrella some love today even if it is not raining, but don't open it inside...That's bad luck, you know!

My next special is 25% off this heart & flower door knob hanger. It can be found in my Etsy shop, and this special is good until Friday, February 13.

2 comments:

jewelstreet said...

So, you have discovered all the weird holidays out there too?! I have a whole calendar filled with them. Did you know you can make your own up and copyright it too?

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Now that would be a riot,lol!