Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Help a Girl Out


I'm doing a collaboration with a friend/fellow Etsy shop owner, Papernclay. She sent me the 7 beautiful glass cabs show above that she made. My job is to pick 3, bead around them and turn them into brooches.

My problem: They are all so beautiful, I can't pick which one to start with!

Leave me a comment, pretty please, and let me know which is your favorite. Just refer to them as 1-7 right to left and top to bottom. I'll post the finished product which I am done!

Oh, and stop by her shop if you have a minute--you won't be disappointed!

5 comments:

Columbia Lily said...

I like 4 and 6

Laura said...

3-6-7 are fab!!! Swinging by with blogger bailout clicks!! Laura

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks, I suppose if I wait long enough, all 7 will be picked & I'll be right back where I started from, LOL! So, I am going to start beading from your choices.

Susie said...

They are all gorgeous but I like 2 and 7 the best:-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you back there soon:-)

Mamarazzi said...

top center...fabulous!