Friday, February 6, 2009

Creative Challenge #115




If you are a long-time reader of my blog, from time to time you have heard me mention the creative challenges on Etsy. They were started and are maintained by Jewelstreet and you can see the latest one here.

Well, this week has been super busy so I haven't finished mine which is okay, because Jewelstreet lets us post in the current thread if we get behind. I have found these challenges so helpful even when I am not stuck for ideas.

As you can probably surmise from the photos above, my "bugs" are butterflies. Ok, you're thinking, "Big deal, she's made those before!" Well, right and wrong. These are smaller than my usual butterfly plant sticks and it is what I am hoping to do with them that will be different. But you will have to wait until next week for that!

In my area they are promising the 40s for Saturday and 50s for Sunday! I hope some of the snow melts! Have a great weekend!

No comments: