Thursday, January 15, 2009

We Have A New Addition!


Isn't it Pretty? I added the bright green silicone "skin" for protection, and, of course, we also got the WII console. I'm at that age where it's time to step up the exercise! I already do 20 minutes on an elliptical 5-6 days a week, and now I've added the Fit to my program.

If you don't know much about it, it's really a lot of fun--you don't even feel like you are exercising. I do 30 minutes without even realizing it! I spend some time doing the Yoga poses and a few of the strength exercises before moving on to the fun things--the aerobic & balance games!

So now we are trying to decide which games to purchase. The console came with the 5 basic sports games, plus we bought WII play with another 9 games. The only other game we have tried is Mario Kart which we liked & will probably get. So how about it? Any gamers out there? Any WII owners? What games do you recommend? What games did you not like?

Btw, anyone else trying to lose weight? Check out the great giveaway on The Nerdy Loser's blog!

3 comments:

Hippie Dippy Designs said...

Wow that is too cool! = )

jewelstreet said...

You got a Wii Fit?! How freaking jealous am I?! I must be like one of the only people in the world who don't have one of these, and I really really want one.

DiPaola Momma said...

I soooo HEART my Wii fit.. it's purdy and fun and as long as no one is watching.. I dig the hoola hoops! heeee

Thanks for commenting on my Woo Hoo box give away. Sorry it took me DAYS to stop by! You are one amazing crafter babe:-)