Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shamless Self Promotion Tuesday!





I have declared this day "Shameless Self Promotion Tuesday!" And with that in mind...

The Valentine's Day Roses are ready! I finally got ahead of the holidays this year and made some things well in advance. I made several sets of rose spray arrangements and three red corsages. By listing them early, I received a custom order for a lavender corsage, too!

You can see them in my etsy or ecrater shop. On Ecrater, on the bottom right side of the page, click "more" and you will see the category for the roses.

They are also currently featured on a Squidoo page I created all about French Beaded Flowers.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

jewelstreet said...

Love Shameless Self Promotion Tuesday! And your flowers. As a proud owner of one, I think they are just as marvelous if not better than the real thing. Least yours don't die.

CrochetBouquet said...

Your roses are amazing ! Very beautiful !!