Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Etsy Shop News




Drumroll, please.....

I finally created a new banner for my Etsy shop using items I created! No big deal, you're probably saying, but you see, I am so computer challenged when it comes to things like this. For me it was a big deal!

It still needs some tweaking since it got a little stretched out, but still, it doesn't look too bad. The first photo shows the banner with words--everyone said the words got lost with the busy background so I currently have the banner in the second photo without the words up.

If you want to try this yourself, check out this blog. Rachel of Rachel's Aprons so generously posted a tutorial for which me and a hundred other Etsy sellers thank her!

2 comments:

jewelstreet said...

I like it! Try taking one of the pics off and using the blank section for the words or you could make the pics smaller then put the words across the top or bottom where the pics used to fill up.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks, Jewel. Hopefully, I'll have some time over the weekend to give it a try.