Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Today's Feature....Pocketful of Sunshine!

Are you looking for a special card for that special someone? Well, the Etsy Shop Pocketful of Sunshine has you covered!

The shopowner, Maria, is bilingual in English & Spanish. She even has a section in her shop where she sells cards in Spanish!

There are plenty of cards for Christmas & Hanukkah, but I just couldn't resist showing this cute snowman card!

She is a dog-lover and also generously donates 50% of all sales from her “DT” Collection to benefit the Florida Boxer Rescue. I love the sayings--if you're a dog lover, you have to check them out!

Visit Pocketful of Sunshine, here.

And now, my first special......

For Dec. 2 only!!! Take $3.00 off this French Beaded Poinsettia Door Hanger! If you have been eyeing these...this is the last one!

A word about the specials...They are not posted in my shop. You must put "blog sale" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice. They are good for one-day only! They expire when the next one is listed!

4 comments:

kim* said...

they are pretty :)

jewelstreet said...

Oh, I love that dog card!

And, you know I've been eyeing that wreath!

Meekiyu said...

wonderful cards! I love the bilingual card and the doggy one. Also very nice star poinsettia...

pocketfulofsunshine said...

Thanks again for a GREAT feature!!!!!