Friday, December 12, 2008

Today's Feature is Jennifer Ladd!

Welcome to the bright and cheery Etsy shop of Jenniferladd! Filled with handmade purses, bags, accessories and baby items, it is just bursting with color!

Wow, aren't these cute! (I wonder if they come in my size, lol!) Oh, only 0-6 months, drat!

I had to pull this out of her sold items--This Day and Night Clutch Purse is fabulous! Love that bold aqua stripe!

This clutch is so pretty. Made with a berry Japanese fabric.

Visit jenniferladd, here.

My special today is:

$2.00 off this pair of beaded stars. Here's the link.

A word about the specials...They are not posted in my shop. You must put "blog sale" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice. They are good for one-day only! They expire when the next one is listed!

1 comment:

jenniferladd said...

Thanks so much for featuring my shop today! I'm so honored!
Have a wonderful holiday season,
Jennifer