Saturday, December 13, 2008

Paper Affection

When I think of paper, I think of cards or flat art so I was pleasantly surprised when I looked at this shop and saw...Jewelry! Origami and folding jewelry to be exact. She treats each item with a glossy finish to extra durability. She does amazing things with paper!

Here is an adorable pair of holly earrings--just right for the holidays!

With Valentine's Day around the corner, I just had to show you this Aqua Winged Heart Necklace. This would be a unique and cherished gift for that special someone or even yourself!

I'd be remiss if I didn't show at least one of her more traditional origami designs. This design is called, " Silver Arabesque". Think Christmas tree ornament, decoration, suncatcher, review mirror fob--the possibilities for these are endless, and there are many more in her shop!

Visit Paper Affection, here.

My next special is:

$5.00 off any Animal beaded art doll. This panda is just one example. There are many more in my shop. Here's a link.

A word about the specials...They are not posted in my shop. You must put "blog sale" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice. They are good for one-day only! They expire when the next one is listed!

2 comments:

jewelstreet said...

I'm always amazed at how people can work paper! I'm lucky to make a paper fan. :)

Sorry I've been neglecting your blog lately! I still love you. xoxoxox

Suanne said...

Thanks so much for the feature. <3 wishing sales your way!