Friday, December 5, 2008

Modmoxie

This is my 4th Etsy shop feature & I am having such a good time! I just love discovering shops I haven't seen before. Take Modmoxie for one--how did I miss that shop!

When visions of sugarplums are dancing in your head, hop over to modmoxie & pick up this sugarplum bracelet. If her description alone doesn't get to you, this bracelet looks good enough to eat!

Going out on New Year's Eve? You will be the hit of the party with this ice cube necklace! Just think how this must sparkle. Add a little black dress & you're good to go!

Modmoxie also has a men's section. Here is the bramble bracelet. Made of heavy gauge copper with a leather cord woven through it, it's sure to please your guy!

Visit Modmoxie, here.

Today's special is 50% off this set of handpainted ornaments!

A word about the specials...They are not posted in my shop. You must put "blog sale" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice. They are good for one-day only! They expire when the next one is listed!

3 comments:

modmoxie said...

Craftymoose, thanks so much for featuring my shop today! I hope that Santa brings you something extra nice this year.
xx
modmoxie

jewelstreet said...

Ooh, love that sugarplum bracelet!

You are featuring some amazing shops.

pocketfulofsunshine said...

LOVE the Ice Cube necklace!!!!! And those hand painted ornaments are beautiful!