Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jewelstreet Designs!

With an emphasis on art deco, nature, and architecture, Jewelstreet Designs on Etsy is a shop you will find yourself returning to again and again. Her creations are primarily copper, sterling silver, and gemstones.

I have had my eye on this sterling silver art deco cuff bracelet for some time! Who wouldn't like their wrist to be surrounded by hearts!

These magnolia copper earrings are among my favorites, too. Look in her shop for the vintage camera inspired earrings--too cute!

Jewelstreet also has a men's section where you can find this off center copper cuff. Very masculine! She will even make a matching ring. Speaking of rings--check out her men's neat barbed wire ring. They don't stay in her shop long!

I had a hard time selecting just three of her pieces to showcase here. You have to check out her sold items to see some of the beautiful tiaras in her wedding collection.

This is a shop I know well, and I wear my Jewelstreet Designs proudly! Here's the link to her shop.

And now for my next shop special:


Take $4.00 off my Jolly Santa Sled.

A word about the specials...They are not posted in my shop. You must put "blog sale" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice. They are good for one-day only! They expire when the next one is listed!

2 comments:

pocketfulofsunshine said...

Beautiful jewelry!!!!! And the sled is too cute. :)

jewelstreet said...

Yay! Thanks for the lovely compliments on my jewelry! You are the sweetest.

I'm loving all the things you're picking for your specials.