Monday, December 22, 2008

Here's Hippie Dippy Designs!

Today's feature is the Etsy shop, Hippie Dippy Designs, They have a nice variety of crocheted items, paper goods, houseware items, jewelry, and even a few pet items.

Every dog should be treated to a fashion collar from this shop! They'll be the envy of every dog on the block!

I just love the colors in this Scarfette!

Of course, I love the purple beads in this badge holder!

Visit Hippie Dippy Designs, here.

My next special is:

$5.00 off this pair of French Beaded Candle Holders. Here's the link.

A word about the specials...They are not posted in my shop. You must put "blog sale" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice. They are good for one-day only! They expire when the next one is listed!

3 comments:

Hippie Dippy Designs said...

Thank you SO much for featuring us!

jewelstreet said...

Ooh, the dog and the collar are so cute!

Mayhem said...

I love their shop, but the dog really wins me over!