Saturday, December 20, 2008

Featuring...Sumiko Shop!

Evelyn is the owner of the Etsy Shop, Sumiko, and she creates some of the cutest jewelry! She is located in Italy & has free worldwide shipping on anything in the shop this weekend. See her store announcement for details.

This "Love Bracelet" has an interesting double chain, pearls, hearts and a polymer clay rose...What more could a girl want!

This "Floral Gold Pin" is so pretty!

Here's an adorable "Rose Cake" ring that would make an unique birthday present!

Visit Sumikoshop, here.

My special today is:

$2 off this newly listed hand beaded brooch. Here's the link.

A word about the specials...They are not posted in my shop. You must put "blog sale" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice. They are good for one-day only! They expire when the next one is listed!



1 comment:

*Evelyn* said...

Ohhh......thank you so much for the featured!!! I'm so happy!!
I'll feature you in return...
-If you want for the month of January I will make a post with the color of the month:
the colors of snow and ice,ice blue, turquoise blue, teal, crystal clear to white.
And along with my creations, I feature other artists...
let me know
Thanks again
Evelyn