Monday, December 8, 2008

Featuring a new shop....Purplecatscorner!

Purplecatscorner is a new shop on Etsy, just openned on November 13, 2008. She is a mixed media artist who loves things cute & crafty. She is fond of angels, girls & hearts, and most of her work incorporates at least one of these themes. Although this is a new shop, she has already had three sales. Here are a few items from her shop:

This is an adorable fabric heart with the word "family" stitched on it. It has a folk artsy feel, doesn't it?

I love this 8x10 mixed media piece called, "An Angels Love". There is lots of texture here, & I love how each little heart is different.

This tile has a print of another sweet little girl holding a kitten.

Visit purplecatscorner, here.

The special for today in my shop is:

50% off this polymer clay picture! Here is a link to the listing.

A word about the specials...They are not posted in my shop. You must put "blog sale" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice. They are good for one-day only! They expire when the next one is listed!

1 comment:

purplecat said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! I love your picture made of clay wow thats very clever!