Friday, December 5, 2008

Feature for December 6th is Mayhem Arts!

Beautiful photography and prayer beads, called Malas, define the Etsy shop, Mayhem Arts. There are exceptional black & white photos, color, and even a few giclee prints.
It was nearly impossible to pick a favorite photograph, but here are my top two:

"Waiting Room", an original photograph 8x10. These sunflowers are fabulous!

"Berries", an original photograph 5x7. You can almost taste them!

What I especially like about her photos is that she also offers them in other sizes.

I must confess I was not familiar with malas, but her detailed descriptions helped me to understand their purpose. The are used to keep count while one is saying a mantra or chanting. In any case, this is a beautiful wrist one. "Anahata Mala".

Visit Mayhem Arts, here.

My special today is:

Buy one aceo, get one free! (lower price=free item)
You can find my aceo section, here.

2 comments:

jewelstreet said...

What the heck was I doing that I missed this feature?! In fact, I don't even remember Friday. ;)

Mayhem said...

Thanks so much for the sweet feature!