Thursday, December 4, 2008

Countdown to Christmas continues with.....

another great Etsy shop! All Things Tangled is all about knitting and crocheting! There are scarves, hats, and sweaters; but more than this, there are doggy items, purses and special items for the holidays!

Here is my favorite item from the holiday section. A scarf made in a diamond pattern in Christmas colors. If you peruse the holiday section, you'll also find one for Halloween, too! If that's not your thing, check out the regular scarf section for some beautiful choices.

This doggy sweater is, seriously, just too cute! And the model is adorable, too! Such expression!

Berets are oh so popular right now...and this off-white one will go with any outfit!

Visit All Things Tangled, here.

My next special will be.....

$5.00 off this OOAK Northwoods Santa!

A word about the specials...They are not posted in my shop. You must put "blog sale" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice. They are good for one-day only! They expire when the next one is listed!

4 comments:

jewelstreet said...

I LOVE that scarf! And wouldn't my Peanut be so cute in that sweater?!

SleightGirl said...

Thank you sooo much for featuring my shop! You are awesome!!!!

Meaghan said...

I too love the scarf and I need one cause im going to Boston for surgery, bleh! its gonna be cold up there :(

Thank you so much for the email and I am very excited that you are generous enough to help out, you're an angel...a moose angel :)

shannon said...

that dog sweater is adorable. love the fringe!!