Sunday, December 7, 2008

Countdown to Christmas #7

Today's feature is the Etsy Shop,Juliaa. A shop totally filled
with just earrings--now that's my kind of shop! Whether you are looking for earrings with gemstones, pearls, glass or just silver-toned, you can find them here! Below are a few teasers--you'll have to visit her shop to see all the rest :)

These cobalt blue glass earrings make a strong statement! I think they are rather regal & I know I'd like them. What I also like is additional color choices, if blue is not your thing.

Remember that New Year's Eve party you're going to? Well how about adding these pewter pearls to complete your look! Very classy, and again also available in other colors.

These are the Azurite/Malachite earrings that I think are perfect for anytime!

Visit Juliaa, here.

My special today is:

50% off my polymer clay wine charms so you can throw a party of your own!

A word about the specials...They are not posted in my shop. You must put "blog sale" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice. They are good for one-day only! They expire when the next one is listed!

1 comment:

JuliaA said...

thanks so much for featuring my shop! :D