Monday, December 15, 2008

Continuing the Countdown to Christmas with Brown's Country Originals!

Enter the charming world of Brown's Country Originals! The Brown's are a husband & wife team who currently have paper mache and chalkware holiday figures in their shop. It's the kind of shop that makes me smile!

Who could resist this adorable paper mache snowman? Or his message for that matter! Whether you are seeking peace in the world or maybe in yourself, this cute guy with keep your thoughts on track.

Here's a sweet chalkware snowman pin to accent any outfit--sure to brighten any day!

How cute is this! I would love this all winter long.

Visit Brown's Country Originals, here.

Today's special is:

$2.00 off this decorative birdbath! Here's the link.

A word about the specials...They are not posted in my shop. You must put "blog sale" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice. They are good for one-day only! They expire when the next one is listed!



1 comment:

jewelstreet said...

I am finding so many new shops thanks to you! I LOVE those snowmen! Snowmens are my favorite.