Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ClockRocks

Today's feature in my Countdown to Christmas is the Etsy shop, ClockRocks! The shop is filled with wonderful jewelry, magnets, and bookmarks.

Of course, I would zero in on this Purple Delight Necklace & Bracelet set! If you've read my blog before, you probably know that purple is one of my favorite colors. I like the way the glass pearls & the faceted beads contrast.
This Hexagon Jade Bracelet is unusual and so so pretty! There is a nice variety of jade coloring here, too!

This is a set of magnets called Frenzy! They would beautify any refridgerator even by themselves!

Visit ClockRocks, here.

My next special is a steal!

$15 off this French Beaded Flower Arrangement! Here's a link.

A word about the specials...They are not posted in my shop. You must put "blog sale" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice. They are good for one-day only! They expire when the next one is listed!

2 comments:

jenniferladd said...

I love the magnets, especially. I am looking for some for my fridge, so I'm off to check out the shop a little more.

Jennifer
http://jenniferladd.etsy.com

Dianne and Sean said...

I love the purple necklace and bracelet set!

Dianne