Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Breathtakingbeadzz!

At first glance, I thought this shop was filled with lampworked glass beads. When I read on and realized they were polymer clay...they really did take my breath away!

This is a set of beads that consists of a large focal & 6 smaller heart beads.

This ceiling fan light pull is gorgeous!

I almost want to take up knitting again just so I can use these stitch markers!

Visit breathtakingbeadzz, here.

For my last special:

Make your own sale...30% off any one item in my shop, regular shipping applies. Here's a link.

This special expires midnight Christmas Eve (Dec.24th) Please put "blog sale" in notes to seller & I will send out a revised paypal invoice asap!

Happy Holidays Everyone and thanks for letting me show off your shops!

5 comments:

jewelstreet said...

Ooh, that's polymer clay?! That's amazing.

Great special! Merry Christmas, Crafty!

Cyndie said...

Thank you so much for the feature and all of your kind words about my beads! I have so much fun making the beads. They are my passion. :)

Have a very Happy Holiday! Cyndie

Creative Treasures said...

Cyndie's beads are fabulous! She's a very talented artist! Very nice feature!
Merry Christmas,
Donna

veganosaurus/artbysusmitha said...

Great feature! Love Cyn's beads! :)

Canadian Rockies Art - Nathalie Girard said...

Ohhh I love Cyndie's beads. They are indeed breath taking! She's such a talented PC artist, I'm a big fan of hers! Wonderful feature!